ESPECTROFOTÓMETRO DE ABSORCIÓN ATÓMICA AAS-4000
Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer AAS-4000 is a high performance automated instrument designed to meet the requirements of the modern laboratory. Due to its versatility and performance it can be used for a wide range of applications including: Agricultural, Clinical, Environmental, Food, Metal, Mining, Geological, Petrochemical, and Pharmaceutical.
El instrumento está equipado con un atomizador de horno de grafito. La cabeza de grafito se fija en la ruta óptica para maximizar el rendimiento y eliminar la deriva. La temperatura del tubo de grafito calentado transversalmente se controla con precisión mediante un sistema de retroalimentación de precisión. Los tubos de plataforma recubiertos pirolíticamente se suministran como estándar para mejorar el rendimiento y eliminar muchos problemas analíticos asociados con esta técnica.
El sistema de espectrómetro de absorción atómica de horno de grafito de análisis secuencial rápido completamente automático está equipado con un espectrofotómetro de absorción atómica de torreta motorizada con lámpara de cátodo hueco OCHO. El ciclo de calentamiento del horno de grafito, todas las funciones electrónicas, los datos analíticos y los gases se controlan completamente a través del software AAWin3 para una máxima seguridad y un rendimiento óptimo.
CARACTERÍSTICAS Y FUNCIONES
- TPC System is used to control the instrument. Pre-installed AA-Win Pro software, user manuals, cook book and Windows 7 professional operating system.
- AA-Win Pro software provides full control of the instrument and autosampler with easy method change for each technique.
- Automatic 8 Hollow Cathode lamp turret controlled and optimized by the AA-Win Pro software. Operating lamp current and warm-up lamp current can be individually controlled to eliminate drift commonly associated with lamp warming.
- D2 lamp background correction system fitted as standard to all configurations. High energy D2 lamp and adjustable beam splitter mirror are optimized by the AA-Win pro software.
- Self background correction system fitted as standard to all configurations. The high performance background system uses the same hollow cathode lamp as installed for the analysis. Minimum extra components are required and optical alignment is very simple. Self Reversal can be used for any element at any wavelength, making it extremely versatile.
- High precision minimal optics ensures maximum light throughput to the computer controlled Czerny-Turner monochromator.
- A universal autosampler is available as an optional accessory which is conveniently mounted on the front of the AAS-4000 instrument.
- The Air/Acetylene flame uses a 100mm single slot burner for the standard configuration.
- The high sensitivity (Cu 2ppm >0.280abs) is due to the efficiency of the fixed position glass nebulizer fitted as standard. An acid resistant replacement is available as an option.
- The flame can be easily set from blue lean flame through stoichiometric to fuel rich by means of computer control.
- The N20/Acetylene flame uses a 50mm single slot burner and is available as an optional extra.
- This flame configuration is used to measure elements less prone to ionization such as: Aluminium, Tin, Titanium, Calcium, Vanadium and Molybdenum.
Switching from Air/Acetylene to N20/Acetylene to Flame Off is fully controlled by the AAWinPro software.
- This flame uses a 3 slot burner and with the Iow pressure requirement, it is also much safer to operate.
Due to the low temperature of the flame, it is ideal for analyzing alkali metals such as: Potassium, Sodium and Lithium, especially when used in the emission mode.
Some remote areas of the world have difficulty obtaining Acetylene gas of a high enough purity to operate the flame correctly, LPG can give a real alternative and offer comparable results for most elements throughout the wavelength range.
FLAME ATOMIZER FEATURES
The flame atomizer offers three flame options: Air/acetylene is the standard configuration, with the N20/acetylene and Air/LPG as options.
- Pressure monitoring for all gases
- Burner Identification
- Flame sensor
- Drain Trap Level Sensor
- Gas Leak Detector
- Over Pressure in Premix
- Safety Cut off Switch
- Argon Gas Pressure Sensor
- Water Flow Sensor
- Over Temperature Sensor
- Broken Graphite Tube Protection
GRAPHITE ATOMIZER FEATURES
- The integrated Graphite Furnace Atomizer is available in two instrument configurations:
- In the AAS-4000 instrument, the graphite furnace head is fixed into the light path, so alignment with the optical path is simple and accurate.
- In the AAS-4100 instrument the graphite furnace head is fixed behind the flame atomizer assembly and is motorized into position by a simple operation in the AA-WinPro software. The positions for the flame and graphite are saved, making it easy to swap between modes for different analysis.
FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS
- The temperature of the transversely heated graphite tube is accurately controlled by means of a precision feedback system and has been designed to reduce analytical problems normally associated with this type of technique.
- Pyrolytically coated graphite tubes are used as standard and are manufactured to improve performance, as well as to increase the analytical life.
- Platform graphite tubes are supplied as standard and will accept volumes up to 20ul. Non-platform graphite tubes are also available as an optional extra.
- Up to 10 heat stages are available for the programming of the graphite atomizer. These can be set and stored within the AA-WinPro software.
- The graphite tube is held in position by means of a gas piston. Replacement of the graphite tube is performed by a simple command in the AA-Win Software.
- The graphite tube is efficiently cooled by an additional water circulation system (supplied separately).
|Wavelength range||185nm -910nm|
|Light Source||Hollow cathode lamp (HCL), Deuterium Arc lamp (D2)|
|Modulation||Square Wave Pulse|
|Modulation frequency||1OOHz Self reversal (SR) background, 400Hz Deuterium Arc (02) background|
|Grating||1800 grooves/mm diffraction grating|
|Bandwidth||0.1nm, 0.2nm, 0.4nm, 1.0nm, 2.0nm (Software selectable)|
|Photometric Type||Single Beam|
|Wavelength Accuracy||± 0.15nm|
|Wavelength Resolution||0.2nm ± 0.02nm|
|Wavelength Reproducibility||< 0.05nm|
|Background Correction||Deuterium Arc (D2) 1.0Abs, Self Reversal (SR) 3.0Abs|
Graphite Furnace Analysis
|Graphite Head||Transversally Heated|
|Temperature Range||Ambient – 3000 Oc|
|Heating Program||Up to 10 steps. Drying, Ashing, Atomi ation, Cleaning|
|Feedback||O. Inm, 0.2nm, 0.4nm, I.Onm, 2.0nm (Software selectable)|
|Sensitivity (Cu)||50ng/ml Absorption > 0.40Abs|
|Detection Limit||Cd < 0.004nyml|
|Repeatability||cu < 2.0%, Cd < 2.0%|
|Graphite Tubes||Pyrolytically Coated with Platform|
|Sample Size||Up to 20ul|
|Graphite Cooling||Water Circulator Available|
|Safety Features||Argon Pressure Sensor, Water Flow Sensor, Over Temperature Sensor, Broken Tube Protection.|
|AAS-4000 Main unit||1|
|AAS-4000 Graphite furnace power supply||1|
|Control Cable (For Furnace Power Unit)||1|
|Power Cord (For Main unit ,US Standard)||1|
|RS-232 Cable (For Main unit )||1|
|USB Communication Cable||1|
|Path Aiming Block||1|
|Water Tubing Sleeves||1|
|Graphite Tubes with Platform||10|
|Fuses for power (3.15A)||4|
|Double Offset Ring Spanner 10×13||1|
|PVC Hose for Argon (Ф8×Ф15, black, 10m)||1|
|PA Tube for Argon (Ф6×1, black, 0.5m)||1|
|PA Tube for Water (Ф8×1, white, 10m)||1|
|Atomization compartment Door||1|
|Cooling water flow rate control valve||1|
|USB flash memory||1|